Does anybody in the Bet Lab community have a good winning MLB totals system? I've tried before and came up short!
Thanks in advance!!
asked 07 Oct '13, 15:20
Home dogs with higher totals are a good starting point. Something like this:
answered 07 Oct '13, 23:05
Playoffs any total under 8 bet the over it's been a winner every year since 2006 and so far this year it's 14-5
answered 09 Oct '13, 18:40
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 07 Oct '13, 15:20
Seen: 520 times
Last updated: 09 Oct '13, 18:40