I have three suggestions that are non-filters that I think would improve the product.
1) I think we need the ability to select Regulation time only vs. all game time (includes OT). This is especially true for basketball systems where so many games go to OT.
2) I would like to have the ability to limit all filters from statistical outliers. In other words, I would like a setting that would prevent small filter results from showing up. For example, I would like to prevent all results from showing that have less than 2 or 3 or 4 results (depending on different systems). That way if I wanted to only see results that have had at least 2 or more games, I wouldn't have to avoid all the results that are either 1-0 or 0-1. Same would be true if I only wanted to see filter options of say 3 games or more. So the following wouldn't show: 1-0, 2-0, 1-1, 0-1, 0-2.
3) In "List View", I would like the ability to click all, that way if you only wanted to exclude a few, you won't have to click on the 25 you do want.
Just a few thoughts, thanks again.
asked 21 Nov '13, 12:12
Thanks for the suggestions. Item #3 definitely makes sense to add and will probably be easy to do. Item #1 we don't currently store that a game went to overtime so it would take some time to get the information and properly validate it.
answered 21 Nov '13, 17:51
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 21 Nov '13, 12:12
Seen: 438 times
Last updated: 21 Nov '13, 17:51