Is there a way to filter results based upon playing a certain team - another words, what has been the ATS record of the league after they play the Seahawks (a tough physical defensive team)?
asked 09 Dec '13, 19:06
We don't currently have that option in Bet Labs, but it's a great idea. I'll make sure to pass it along to our Bet Labs manager.
answered 10 Dec '13, 14:52
Follow this questionBy Email:
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates hereBy RSS:
- *italic* or _italic_
- **bold** or __bold__
- link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
- image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
- numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
- to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
- basic HTML tags are also supported
Asked: 09 Dec '13, 19:06
Seen: 374 times
Last updated: 10 Dec '13, 14:52